Sunday, January 18, 2009

6th Picture Meme

La Tea Dah of Gracious Hospitality tagged me today; so back to Christmas we go.
Here are the rules to the photo meme: 6th Picture Meme!
1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
******
My picture story:
On my Christmas tree I hang these two tea ornaments by Margaret Furlong. Margaret is from Oregon and has been going through a divorce the past few years. During this time she no longer produced her beautiful shell ornaments. I was thrilled this year to find her again producing her lovely white ornaments. These two are called "Tea for Two" and I have enjoyed them for several years. My daughter doesn't decorate a tree at Christmas, but she also loves to collect Margaret Furlong ornaments. She hangs them in her window. They looked very pretty there this year.
******
Today I'm tagging these friends from blogland:
1. Denise at Uniquely Tea
2. Annie at In My Dreams
3. Nancy at Rosemary's Sampler
4. Stephanie at Steph's Cup of Tea
5. Angela at Tea with Friends
6. Linda at Friendship Tea

4 comments:

Angela McRae said...

I love your ornaments, Marilyn! I have a tiny little "scatter pin" with a teapot by Margaret Furlong, whose work I think is just lovely. And I hope I don't mess up your post, but I checked and my sixth picture in my sixth folder is a fuzzy photo of cranberry salad from Thanksgiving. Ack!

Steph said...

Fun! Thank you! It may be a few days before I can get back to this...but I will!

La Tea Dah said...

What a perfect post! Your 6th picture in your 6th file --- is so "January" and so "tea" even though it is a Christmas ornament. I'm eager to visit the blogs of those you tagged to see what's in their six files!

LaTeaDah

Rosemary said...

Hi Marilyn~
You 'tagged' us while we were on a weekend getaway. I'm happy to say that we are back home, and we've been able to play. Check out our post and picture!
Rosemary