Wednesday, January 14, 2009

National Hot Tea Month


Tea Forte White Ginger Pear Tea
***
In celebration of National Hot Tea Month I sipped a cup of a very good Tea Forte White Ginger Pear Tea. The green color of the cup reminded me of growth. I could visualize the tea plant, plantation, and the lovely ladies plucking the tea just for me and you. Let us lift a cup of tea in celebration and to honor those hard workers that bring this second most drunk beverage to us. The first most drunk beverage is water. Enjoy a cup of tea today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never have a day without a cup of tea.

Thanks for commenting on Marta's blogpost today.

Steph said...

Given your marketing and promotions expertise, I imagine you might like Tea Forte as a case study. They've really carved a niche for them!

Annie Jeffries said...

These teas are so delicious. There is no store nearby that sells Tea Forte. Alas, I'll have to order it online.

parTea lady said...

Enjoyed your lovely thoughts on tea and how to fully enjoy and appreciate a good cuppa. I will look for the Tea Forte brand.

Unknown said...

Wow, how did I miss this? I'm not only behind on blogging but behind on my Tea Mags!

That tea sounds scrumpTIOUS!

KJ