Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tea Remembered

Tea on a bench overlooking the Pacific Ocean is one of my treasured memories. What a special day feeling the sun shining on my friend and I, watching the waves of the ocean hit the shore, eating lovely cookies and cupcakes, and sipping tea. Tea can be as informal as having tea on a bench. The surrounding were spectacular. Enjoy tea with a friend today, even if it is on a bench in the park.
*****
Don't forget to sign up for the give away mentioned on Monday's entry.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Lovely image and idea!

Susan said...

Sounds like the Perfect day Marilyn!

La Tea Dah said...

The most perfect, wonderful, and delightful place in the world for tea!!!!

I'm trying to determine if I 'know' that bench. :)

Enjoy a happy day, Marilyn!
LaTeaDah