Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What I Love


Laurie at ButtonsnLace tagged me last week.
I am to list 8 details of my life, so here goes with things that make me happy.
1. I love chocolate and tea
2. I loved my career as an apparel patternmaker, but now enjoying retirement.
3. I love water of all kinds from swimming pools, the ocean, lakes, rivers, ponds, and even birdbaths. Two recent water shots taken with my camera. I also swim two nights a week.
4. I love the outdoors, especially if it includes water and tea.
5. I love to fly and as a child dreamt I could fly. I even use to try flying off the roof of our garage and would climb the tallest trees hoping to be able to fly from them like a bird.
6. I love to read. I started reading Simple Abundance for 2009 again and hope to make it through the whole year. Also reading a good Nora Roberts romance novel.
7. I love to sing Happy Birthday, even if it isn't anyone's birthday.
8. Creativity makes my heart sing.

Now I am suppose to tag some others, but since I tagged many of you not to long ago I won't tag anyone. I just thought it would be fun to share some of the things I love and that make my heart happy. What makes you happy?
********
Just to let you know Marmalady's has changed shipping charges. Shipping will be free for retail orders over $20.00. Visit www.marmaladys.com

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Marilyn,
I have Simple Abundance and need to follow this book from start to finish. I got so much out of it when my sister bought it for me several years ago. Thanks for the reminder! :)

Steph said...

Hi! Creativity makes me happy, too, and anything tea-related.

Let's be book-writing pals and check up on each other!

paris parfait said...

Those are fabulous shots! Some interesting details about you here.

Pear tree cottage! said...

Hello from Australia Marilyn, I have left a comment on your grandpa's teaset post and just wanted to say hello here too!! You must read my last years "Vintage High tea" with my vintage china for 105 ladies for a charity event in the June or July I think posts.

I am going to enjoy visiting you again.
Lee-ann