Monday, March 22, 2010

If I were:

A few weeks ago Relyn at come sit by my fire shared a list of "If I were" and I
thought it would be fun to do too.  You are welcome to play along.
Leave me a message and let me know if you played.  I will want to visit you and read your list.

If I were:

a color, yellow
a verb, laugh
a day, Friday
a TV show, Travels to the Edge
a taste, a cup of oolong tea
an emotion, delight
a month, March
a flower, a daffodil
a holiday, Easter
a movie, Enchanted April
an article of clothing, a jacket
a book, Alice in Wonderland
a car, old yellow Jeep Wrangler
a piece of furniture, large oversized chair
a scent, lemons
an instrument, cello
a store, Laduree
a shoe, ballet slippers
a fruit, strawberries
a song, Ode to Joy
a tree, cherry
a planet, Saturn
a tool, scissors

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh I see why this would be fun to do! Yes to daffodils, and the color yellow... oh yes and the oversized chair. I may have to play along and will let you know. Thanks for the inspiration and your unique answers, they drew me right in!

beth said...

this is fun....
and I love that your verb is laugh....mine, too !

SweetAnnee said...

Marilyn, you won my Gift Away..
Just send me your mailing info

thanks so much

Cathy said...

What a lovely list, Marilyn. I agree with many of your choices, especially Laduree.

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

What fun!!!

Tracy said...

Oh, this is fun, Marilyn! I'm very with you on the DELIGHT, film, scent, Laduree and fruit! I think I might have to do this list-game. :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Elizabeth said...

Hi: This is a fun list - you can check mine at http://teanchocolate.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling you have many more interesting questions than mine, I like yours much more.

Love & Hugs
Duchess