Thursday, April 8, 2010

Color


Color just makes my heart sing.
When I look at beautiful home decorator magazines
and I see beautiful rooms in cream and white,
my heart swoons and I wish I could have a room like that.
But when I look at the colors in nature I can't help but want these gorgeous colors to be a part of my life.  Sometimes I feel conflicted and don't know which way to go.  Do you ever feel like that?  There is so much beauty around us, I just want to wrap it around me and wallow in all the colors of the rainbow and all that nature provides.

10 comments:

PeggyR said...

Oh I am exactly like that regarding colors. The creams, etc are nice, but I guess being an artist I like all the colors, they help brighten my day.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful
Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Steph said...

Oh, my - this is such a truth for me. I like ALL colors and feel drawn to them seasonally. :-)

christina said...

i feel this way, all the time. i am leaning toward the cream colors this time... i think. lol
xo

parTea lady said...

What a gorgeous collage tribute to the beautiful colors around us.

beth said...

if i could bathe today in color, while my world is grey, i would.

but tomorrow, just black and white will probably be what i'm in the mood for.

women are so fickle :)

somepinkflowers said...

yes
yes
yes


i want tons of white
rooms


that
i can fill

with
flower color,
ocean color,
bird color,
sea~shell color...


Angela McRae said...

I like those cream color palettes too in theory, but when confronted by the bounty of nature -- well, who could not want all this beauty! Gorgeous collage!

La Tea Dah said...

I love your montage of beautiful colors! They are vibrant and cheerful! Oh --- so pretty!

LaTeaDah

Tracy said...

It is amazing how color makes us feel... And I often feel as you do, Marilyn, just wanting to be wrapped up in ALL the color and experience them! I use color a lot in my creative work, but in general my home is all about white, cream, beige, linen, with some soft shade of blue, aqua mixed in. I dwell more serenely in soft surroundings. But I do love color! Wishing you a rainbow-filled weekend :o) ((HUGS))