Friday, November 9, 2012

Bella Flora, a shop for fairies

 
 
 
 
 

The fairy godmother, Elaine
 
 
I have written about Bella Flora in the past, but had to share again.
Bella Flora had been a neighborhood fairyland for many years
and recently had to move because the building she was in was being torn down to build apartments.
Can you believe that?
Contractors would tear down the place that fairies had resided for oh so long?

Well the fairy godmother found a new place, a sweet place too.
Don't you just love peeking in the window and walking through the shop?
The photos were taken at the grand opening of the new fairyland.
Stop by and say hi if you find yourself in the neighborhood.
Location:  2721 NE 7th Ave., Portland, Oregon

You will be delighted and enchanted.
If you come to town, I would gladly take you there.

16 comments:

Laurie said...

I want to go there! What a unique, charming shop Marilyn, I can tell I wouldn't be rushing through, too much to look at and take in!

Rosemary said...

Looks like fun!

Steph said...

So cool to see the new space!

Shane Pollard said...

Oh Marilyn
Bella Flora is enchanting - just like the fairy stories.
We've got 'young' fairy shops here, but I love the idea of a grown ups version! Lots of very tempting goodies to peruse!
Shane ♥

It's Just Dottie said...

Oh!!! How I wish that shop was close to my house!! Just wonderful!!!
Dottie

Annie Jeffries said...

How fanciful and fairy-like her shop is and so is the lovely lady.

Cathy said...

What a lovely shop. I bet you always find a little treasure there when you visit. It's definitely a place I would love to explore.

The Teaist said...

Oh my, it's a paradise for little girls and not-so-little girls. Delightful! Reminds me of the 'Flower Fairy' dolls I had when I was a little girl. I loved those things!

On another note: I have a new feature on my blog: tea interviews with fellow bloggers! Check it out if you're interested :)

Jeanne said...

Beautiful indeed.
Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne♥

S. Etole said...

What a whimsical and colorful shop.

koralee said...

What a delight... this place looks magical! Thank you for sharing.

Karen's Place said...

Looks so fun and fantasy-ful Bless those little fairies and their new home.

amherstrose said...

Thank you for taking us to the new Fairyland, Marilyn. I would like to make sure I found every little treasure and looked in every little nook and cranny.

Delightful, indeed!

Linda P said...

What a wonderful atmosphere Elaine has created in her new place. I would love to visit Bella Flora.

somepinkflowers said...

{{ ok
ok
you talked me into it...
yet
Another place
you need to take me... }}

Jeanie said...

I thought I commented on this but I bet I was sneak-reading and time was cut short! Yes, we must go!