Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Playing with Friends


What's better on a hot summer day than meeting
a friend at a cool fountain.

Cooling off and playing with Ramona, Ribsy, and Henry Huggins,
Beverly Cleary characters in the fountain nearby.

Yes, I met a special friend at the fountain.

And we did play in our own sort of way.

Another blog friend came for a visit and it was a delight.
This is Relyn from Come Sit by My Fire.
If you don't know her, stop by and say hello.
You can find her here: http://comesitbymyfire.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Lorrie said...

Beverly Cleary characters are a great idea for art. This brings back lots of memories of reading as a child. How fun for you to meet a blogging friend there as well.
Stay cool!

Jeanie said...

You two look just wonderful and so happy here! I love those smiles!

Steph said...

How connected the blog world!

Laurie said...

I'm going to look at Relyn's blog, how special to meet and spend time with her! With this heat wave, I'll take the fountain!!

Bernideen said...

Oh how fun!

Mary said...

Another day sharing the coolness of running, splashing water............how lovely your friend Relyn was able to come visit.

I'll stop by and say hi to her soon.
Know she enjoyed your company as did Bob and I - we're missing you!

Mary X

S. Etole said...

What a treat to see the two of you together. Love her blog.