Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Savor the Day with Tea




Mailman coming through the snow.
Is there a Valentine just for me?
Sitting here with my love, sipping tea.
Looking forward to a week of hearts.
Will you come and share a cup with me?
Valentine and winter white a perfect combination.
Notice what you notice and enjoy the day.
Celebrate and savor each and every way.
Happy Valentine's Week!

PS:  The tea cozy, teapot, and tea glasses (only two sets left) are Marmalady's products.
They can be found at www.marmaladys.com

Linking to Bernideen at Bernideen's Tea Time blog

8 comments:

Bernideen said...

Your cozy is darling and so perfect for Valentines. It would look great with some of these black vintage teacups I see on blogs like Martha's Favorites. Lovely table setting and your mailman must be freezing!

Rosemary said...

So beautiful! Would love to visit with you, sipping tea, sharing secrets, and enjoying cookies!

Winnie said...

What a lovely Valentine's Day setting you have there! I love the cozy, and those tea cups are so unique (I haven't seen anything quite like them!).

Lorrie said...

Sipping tea and nibbling cookies is such a lovely way to spend the afternoon. Wishing you delight!

Julia said...


Me encantan las fotografías, son geniales. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, te invito visitar el mio y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora.
Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

relevanttealeaf said...

Your red rose tea cozy and fresh red rose, set the mood perfectly for Valentine's Day! I couldn't help noticing your mailman in shirt sleeves on a snowy day. Hope he doesn't get sick for Valentine's Day! ;-) Wishing you hearts and flowers for the upcoming holiday!
~ Phyllis

Jeanie said...

A perfect Valentine's tea! How very, very lovely! Happy Day (and week!)

Anonymous said...

I do hope you get some sweet Valentines! But I am curious...your mail man is not wearing a jacket...and I see snow on the roofs! Sheesh...