Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Focus




The new camera lens presented me with some challenges at first.
I insisted it go with me everywhere and took no other lens as a back up.
Yes, this was the solution to learning for me.
For as you see the first few snaps didn't focus so well,
but now I am learning.
In a way I like the photos not quite focused.
What do you think?
Do you challenge yourself to learn something new?
How do you feel about learning new things?
Is it scary?
Is it exciting?
Enjoy and Challenge yourself each day, it is so worth it.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I do like all three!

Lorrie said...

I'm finding challenges with my new camera and lenses. It's good to learn new things, but sometimes it's frustrating!

Laurie said...

I love challenges. Some exciting and scary at the same time, one now that I will be talking about in a few days on my blog. Enjoy your new lens!

Jeanie said...

I've turned a lot of really awful photos into something quite wonderful -- keep 'em till you decide!