Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TeaVivre Gift

TeaVivre is a tea company in China that has shared some wonderful teas with me in the past.
Now they have a gift just for you, my faithful readers.
They have sent me the codes for 20 gifts of $5. off any order. 
This gift is good until November 2015.
Though they said it was a Black Friday gift
I am excited that it is a year long gift.
By using this gift card you will also receive an extra sample in your order.
How exciting is that?
How to receive your gift card code:   just leave a comment on this post
and make sure there is a way for me to contact you through email.
The first 20 to leave comments will receive this gift or email me.
You can use it for a gift of tea or teaware for yourself or someone
you know that loves tea.

I must say that all the TeaVivre teas I have tried have been delicious.
Happy holidays from TeaVivre and me.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Wow - how cool!

Catherine said...

These definitely are beautiful tea sets. xo Catherine

Angela McRae said...

I am enjoying Teavivre teas as well. A lovely company with some wonderful teas!

Mary said...

Thanks for the chance to savor perhaps a 'new to me tea' Marilyn. They all sound wonderful so I'd need your expert help to choose something if I win a card!

Here's raising my cup to you.
Love, Mary

Jeanne said...

blessings and thanks for your wonderful postings
Love Jeanne

Linda P said...

Love the creative photo Marilyn. Have a good day!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

It's a nice gesture from tea companies to give coupons for people to try their product. I've had Teavivre before and it was a quality tea.