Friday, October 9, 2015

Butchart Gardens

One more post from Victoria, B.C. just because it was
the main reason to visit there.
This lantana was amazing!
Every season has it's own kind of beauty at Butchart Gardens.
The last time I was here was early spring, so visiting in early fall was just a whole different experience.
The begonias were just gorgeous!
The view from here always touches my heart.

Walk with me here.


The dancing waters just sing of beauty!


I hope you enjoyed a walk through the gardens.
It is pure delight and definitely worth the visit to Victoria, B.C.
Now I am off on another adventure, so come back next week to see where I am.
Taking adventures is the very best, whether in your own backyard or far away.
Happy weekend, dear friends!

PS - Don't forget the give-away on October 6th post.

10 comments:

relevanttealeaf said...

I LOVE Butchart Gardens. The quote "One is nearer God's heart in a garden, than anywhere else on earth" is certainly understandable when viewing Butchart Gardens - in photos or in person.

Lorrie said...

Fun to see these photos from your visit. You're so right - Butchart Gardens is beautiful in every season!

Bernideen said...

Lovely photos of a wonderful place!

Steph said...

I have never been but would love to go some day! And it's relatively close!

Angela McRae said...

Butchart Gardens has been on my bucket list ever since a friend went there a few years back and shared his amazing photos. Now, it's as if I'm seeing those same amazing images in a different season. Lovely!

Jeanie said...

Simply fabulous, Marilyn. I can't believe how beautiful this was -- or maybe I can. Imagine, at least! Your photos are terrific and I'm sure a pale comparison to what all you actually saw. I must go!

Joy said...

How gorgeous! I enjoyed every photo.

Tracy said...

WOW... almost speechless... this place is breathtaking!! So much have enjoyed your travel posts, Marilyn! :o) ((HUGS))

Linda Jennings said...

Beautiful!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Thanks for a beautiful visit to our favorite place in Victoria to just enjoy the beauty!
Ruth