Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Birthday Boy

 The birthday boy just hanging out.
 Can you believe I sat in this and spun out of control.
I couldn't stop.
Finally I just closed my eyes and went with it.
Then it slowed and allowed me to jump off.
I think life is sometimes like this.
Turmoil and Release, then Jump!
 This birthday boy certainly enjoyed his celebration.
 He loves chocolate and his daddy made just that for him.
 Friends are the very best part of the party.
 This was the best tree to share with mommy.


 Who can resist a noisy ambulance.
It was a birthday celebration I will never forget.



8 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Good morning, Marilyn. How dear these photos are. I see my life slowly coming into just the same focus. Grandbaby II is due in April and life just keeps getting better and better.

martea said...

What a fun party! Happy Birthday, D!

Lorrie said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Your grandson is so cute in his birthday crown.

relevanttealeaf said...

So precious!

Angela McRae said...

The birthday boy is such a cutie, and I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was born??? Also have to say how much I LOVE your "Turmoil and Release, then Jump" statement. As we say down South, that'll preach! (Would also be a great title for an article or book if you ever feel led to elaborate!)

Jeanie said...

What a fabulous post and such fun! Boy, he's adorable! And getting so big -- seems like he has shot up a mile since the last birthday! Your daughter is lovely and the party looks like a blast! Three cheers!

Linda Jennings said...

Looks like a fun party for the birthday boy. He is so cute!

Rosemary said...

Such fun photos of a very special birthday! Happy Day!