Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tea at the Beach

Often when traveling to the beach
a stop for tea at La Tea Da in Tillamook, Oregon
is on the agenda.
The trip this past weekend was no different
than before, only the table and cup were different.
I loved the gurgling fish pitcher for water.
The afternoon tea was delicious.
Oh how I love the savories and sandwiches
with my English Breakfast tea.
What a treat!
But there were more opportunities for tea at the beach.
Sitting at retreat I shared tea with others.
We sipped tea and had a craft time too.
And then since I was hosting the traveling teapot for the month
of October, there was tea on the beach.  
How I loved sitting right here watching the waves
with that little blue teapot.
If you would like to read my post on the little blue teapot
visit the link on the right side bar for the traveling teapot and enjoy!

There are so many ways to enjoy tea time from a formal
tearoom, sharing with others, and sitting on the beach dreaming with a cup in hand.
I do hope you find each opportunity to have a cup of tea and savor the moments.

Playing with Bernideen at http://blog.bernideens.com/

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love going to the La Tea Da tea room. Been there on many occasions and it is always a treat. What crafting retreat were you at?

Margie said...

Love the beautiful shot of the traveling teapot at the beach!

Bernideen said...

Oh that is one beautiful tea room and one beautiful beach! What a terrific day. The food on the tiered Afternoon Tea Tray looks delicious too! So glad you shared!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The travelling teapot looks right at home on the beach. I have one of the fishy pitchers in cobalt blue and use it on the table often. The grands get a giggle out of the sound it makes.

Tea in the Library said...

Sounds like a lovely day. Love the traveling tea pot.Allons-y

Linda Jennings said...

What a beautiful photo of the traveling teapot at the beach!

martea said...

Thank you for sharing detailed photos of your visit to La Tea Da tearoom. As always, it's fun to be able to visualize enjoying a tea time that one hasn't been able to enjoy in person.

Antiques And Teacups said...

Very fun! I haven't been to La Tea Dah since we lived in Ashland Oregon 10 years ago. Don't you love fall days at the Oregon Coast?! Lovely!
Ruth

Rosemary said...

Your 'tea at the beach' photos are always so fabulous - so tranquil. Love it! That plate of savories looked absolutely scrumptious!

Jeanie said...

Take me along! A delightful shop -- and oh! Tea at the beach. Marilyn, it looks so lovely -- I know you and your friends had a wonderful time. Crafting. Tea. The beach. What's not to love?

Lorrie said...

You take tea in the most beautiful places. Love that little table and the blue teacup on the beach!

Tracy said...

Such gorgeous food...mmm... And I just LOVE your tea time at the beach, Marilyn--I like how you take it all with you to enjoy! This inspires me...thank you! :o) ((HUGS))