Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tumblr Tea Time


There is a tea party to share on another day.
Right now my computer is having a problem,
but very soon it will be fixed.
Come back to enjoy another day of tea.

In the meantime,
here are pictures from my Tumblr blog.
It is a blog where I take a tea picture and
embellish it with a tea quote and maybe
other filters and changes.
It is where I challenge myself to learn
something new about Photoshop.
Sometimes I am happy with the changes
and sometimes not.
We all need those challenges.

If  you would like to see more,

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Nice photo editing! I was having trouble uploading pix to blogger today but seems to be OK now!

Antiques And Teacups said...

How clever! I have yet to figure out the tumblr although I have an account I used for my business. That is marvelous! I followed you!
Ruth

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Well done, Marilyn!