Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Delights


Dear Spring, you delight my soul
My heart jumps for JOY 
After the darkness of Winter
All the snow, rain, and cold can go away.
Bring on the flowers,
so I can sit and sip in the garden
Yes, I have said all this before
so many times;
but my heart just soars in Springtime delights.
What tea would you sip in the garden?
What flowers in Springtime delight you?

Today I am sipping Yunnan Gold,
one of my favorites.
It is roasty and a slight chocolate background,
a lovely black tea.
The flowers I see just outside my window
are daffodils swaying in a light breeze.
It is going to be a beautiful day
when started with a good cup of tea and flowers.

Happy Weekend, dear friends!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

No daffs yet, but soon. I bought some today to hold me over, along with some tulips and hyacinths! Can't say I don't have flowers in the house.

I love to have the gardening gloves and tools out too. Maybe not so far away!

Steph said...

Lovely photo! It captures a moment.

Tracy said...

Ooooo... just LOVE that photo, Marilyn! It's like a little gift! And it goes with the happy for your writing! :) I'm thinking I'd like a jasmine tea while sat out in the garden--something light and floral. Tulips, please... I can't wait for tulips... com' on spring! ((HUGS))